If you are looking for a career well cared for, this is the place to start. Get to know Northwell Health at our monthly virtual interest sessions. Here you will learn more about Northwell Health, the largest employer in New York State with locations across Long Island, Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Westchester. Gain more insight into how to search and apply for jobs, and see what our culture is all about.
Tuesday, December 12
12 p.m. to 1 p.m. ET
During the session, we will discuss:
- Our values, our culture and our mission to serve as New York's leading healthcare provider
- The many different professions and opportunities at Northwell, both clinical and non-clinical
- How to search and apply for different roles on our careers website
- Close with an open Q&A session
Once you sign up, we will email you a Zoom link to join the next session.
Learn more about our unique culture
Although we’re New York State’s largest health care provider, we think and act like a family. When you work at Northwell, you're part of an organization that is doing spectacular things. And you’ll leave work every day knowing that you made a difference in improving the lives of the people in your community.
It takes a team to make a difference. As Diversity Inc.’s Top Hospital and Health System, we are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture that empowers our team members to grow and develop. Some of our initiatives include:
- A collaborative, supportive environment and named one of the best places to work in health care
- Tuition reimbursement, access to LinkedIn Learning and additional educational opportunities through the Center for Learning and Innovation and Institute for Nursing
- Career growth and development with resources dedicated to career movement from within the organization
- Rewarding and fulfilling mission-driven work committed to giving back to the local communities we serve
- Wellness and recognition programs including walk challenges, wellness apps and workshops, awards, and recognition programs, among others
- Opportunity to join one of our many Business Employee Resource Groups in support of a diverse and inclusive culture
- An award-winning, military-friendly employer with professional programs for veterans and active-duty military service members